The use of the services provided by Cubixpanel constitutes an agreement with these terms. By registering or using our services, you agree that you have read and fully understood the following terms of service, and Cubixpanel is in no way liable for damages to users who have not read the terms of service below.
- By placing an order with Cubixpanel, you automatically agree to all of the terms of service listed below, whether you read them or not.
- We reserve the right to change these terms of service without prior notice. You are expected to read all of the terms of service before placing each order in order to be aware of any changes or future changes.
- You agree that you will only use the cubixpanel.com website in accordance with all agreements entered into with Instagram / Facebook / Youtube / other social media on their Terms of Service page.
- Bulk subscription packages are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Conditions remain in effect in case of changes in rates.
- Cubixpanel does not guarantee the timing of any service. We give our best estimate of when the order will be completed. This is only a rough estimate, Cubixpanel will not refund orders that are processed in case you think they are taking too long.
- Cubixpanel strives hard to provide exactly what our customers expect from us. However, we reserve the right to change the type of service if we deem it necessary to fulfill the order.
Denial of responsibility:
Cubixpanel is not responsible for any damage that you or your business may suffer. Cubixpanel is in no way responsible for account suspension, removal of images or videos posted on YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Facebook, Pinterest or other social networks.
HELLO — WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY!
Please read the following carefully before using Cubixpanel:
Collection of information:
What information we collect:
We may collect the following information from our users and use it to complete transactions, operate and serve our financial or strategic information:
• Client name
• The name of the company
• Customer’s social media account username
• Customer email
• Phone number
• User preferences and browsing history on the Internet to optimize the service using cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are a small piece of data consisting of a text string of information provided by a particular website and stored on the hard drive of a machine. They collect data related to preferences and browsing history, as well as other information that the user has provided to the website.
Our cookies are aimed at enabling the user to get the best experience from cubixpanel.com. The information collected is also used for general marketing and statistical analysis. Our cookies do not collect personal user data. Some cookies are transferred to the user’s hard drive by a third party, in which case Cubixpanel has nothing to do with it. Cubixpanel is not responsible for the use of such cookies. The client is advised to read the relevant third party policy or block its cookies.
How to disable cookie files
By default, browsers allow cookies. The user can disable cookies if he / she does not want them to be processed on the user’s computer by changing the browser settings. You can also configure browser settings, allowing some and denying others access to the user’s computer, or configure the browser so that it notifies about the detection of cookies. The «Help» section of the browser can help the user manage their cookie preferences.
Security and confidentiality of information
Cubixpanel respects user privacy. Cubixpanel uses sophisticated security systems to ensure that confidential information is within the confines of Cubixpanel’s trusted personnel and is used on a need to know basis. Payment information is encrypted using highly secure SSL technology. Cubixpanel has taken all possible measures to protect user information. Cubixpanel will not be held liable if Cubixpanel fails to provide security for reasons beyond its reasonable control.